Easy and Tasty Summer Recipes
These simple and quick treats are sure to please at your summer get-togethers.
1 large bagguette
Cured Black Olives
Your Favorite Cheese, grated or a small dice
Canned Diced and Seasoned Tomatoes
- Cut the bagguette into 1" slices
- Place on baking sheet and brush with olive oil
- Bake at 350° until golden brown
- Remove from oven, top with tomatoes, olives, and cheese
- Return to oven until cheese melts OR serve at room temperature
- Wow your guests!
Bisquick Baking Mix or pre-made dessert shells
Vanilla Ice Cream(optional)
- Prepare biscuits according to package directions or, take dessert
shells out of plastic!
- Place frozen strawberries and sugar to taste in a bowl and allow
- Layer buscuits or dessert shells with strawberries, whipped cream,
and ice cream.
2 containers of Cool Whip
4 containers of your favorite yogurt flavor(Strawberry Banana is our
2 Graham Cracker Crusts
Sliced Bananas and Strawberries(optional)
- If you are using sliced fruit, line the crust with a single layer
of strawberries and bananas.
- Mix one container of Cool Whip with 2 containers of yogurt
- Place half the mixture in the crust, and another layer of fruit
- Top with remaining yogurt mixture
- Decorate with fruit, freeze at least 4 hours
- Repeat after me: This is healthy, it has yogurt!
Have a question on one of these recipes or want to send in your favorites?